WHAT DOES OUR ANTI-SLIP TREATMENT DO?
SURE STEP is a long-lasting chemical treatment that creates an invisible, sophisticated tread design into the surface of hard mineral floors and porcelain/enamel bathtubs. SURE STEP will not change the appearance of the floor or bathtub.
- A walkway surface treated with SURE STEP is actually safer in a wet condition than a dry, untreated surface.
- A Clean Process
- SURE STEP is not a film or a coating. Nor does it leave any chemicals, grit or residue on the surface of the floor or bathtub. Once a surface is treated, 100% of the solution is neutralized and then removed.
- Floor and Bathtub Friendly
- A SURE STEP treatment will not cause chipping, peeling or discoloration. In fact, a SURE STEP floor and bathtub will look brand new again.
- Floor and Bathtub Guarantee
- Every floor and bathtub treated with SURE STEP is guaranteed to have an increased coefficient of friction for at least one to five years. And we back it up with a written guarantee.
SLIP & FALL FACTS
According to the National Safety Council and the CDC
- Violation for OSHA | US Department of Labor
- Most common cause of lost workday accidents 800,000 + People hospitalized per year Most with head injury 50 Billion In medical costs each year for slips and falls
THE SOLUTION TO SLIPS AND FALLS
- Having nonslip floors is no longer optional. Slippery floors are a liability business owners can no longer ignore. Protect your business from liability and lower your insurance premiums while increasing your revenue and productivity!
- Clean, Safe, USDA, EPA Approved
- Highest Industry Leading 3rd party dynamic/static COF test ratings. Best choice for Restaurants, Hotels, Assisted Living Facilities, and these surfaces: Ceramic | Porcelain | Concrete | Marble | Quarry | Tile.
- Preventing Serious Injuries
- Sure Step Non-Slip is not a film or a coating nor do they leave any chemicals, grit, or residue on the surface of the floor or bathtub. Our ant-slip treatment protects your staff and patrons while maintaining the appearance you desire.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to receive a quote.